Back to Examples
Copy & Send
At [Equine University], we recognize that the best indicator of academic excellence is the success of our graduates. Please answer the following questions to help us measure how well we prepared you for your career.
1. Please provide us with your current contact information:
2. What is the best way for us to contact you?
Please do not contact me
3. What is your gender?
4. Please answer the following regarding your education at [Equine University]:
Year of graduation
5. What was your overall GPA?
A- to A (3.5 - 4.0)
B to A- (3.0 - 3.49)
B- to B (2.5 - 2.99)
C to B- (2.0 - 2.49)
C- to C (1.5 - 1.99)
D to C- (1.0 - 1.49)
below D (0 - .99)
6. What is your current state of employment? (check all that apply)
Working full-time outside the home
Caring for family full-time at home
Serving in the military
Unemployed, but looking for work
Unemployed, not looking
Continuing my education
7. If you are currently employed, what is your principal occupation right now?
8. What is your current salary/annual income?
$0 - $15,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$25,000 - $40,000
$40,000 - $55,000
$55,000 - $70,000
$70,000 - $100,000
I'd rather not answer
9. Were you well-prepared for your career in your training at [Equine University]?
Not at all
Very much so
10. How would you evaluate the faculty at [Equine University]?
11. How satisfied are you, overall, with your education at [Equine University]?
12. Have you received any academic degrees since graduating from [Equine University]?
13. If yes, what degree did you receive?
14. In the past 5 years, have you: (check all that apply)
Attended a reunion
Worked as a volunteer on campus
Worked as a fundraising volunteer
15. How much interest would you have in participating in the following alumni functions?
No interest at all
Very little interest
Join the alumni association
Be an alumni speaker
Answer questions from students regarding career development
Participate in community service projects
Attend sports events
Attend cultural events
16. Would you attend an alumni event in your area?
17. Are you interested in receiving information about our online courses and degree programs?
18. Would you recommend others to study at [Equine University]?
19. What do you consider to be [Equine University]'s greatest strength?
20. What would you like [Equine University] to do better?