Back to Examples
Copy & Send
Employee Exit Interview Survey
It is important to us here at [Mules'R'Us] to provide our employees with a positive and rewarding work experience. Please candidly answer the following questions to help us identify areas for improvement and to assist us in retaining valued employees.
2. When did you first consider looking for work outside [Mules'R'Us]?
Less than 3 months ago
3-6 months ago
6 months - 1 year ago
Over 1 year ago
3. Why have you decided to leave our company? (Check all that apply)
Wanted different type of work
Position not interesting/challenging
Unpleasant work environmenat
Going back to school
4. Please tell us about your reason for leaving in greater detail:
5. Did someone contact you regarding another employment opportunity or did you actively look for alternate work?
Someone contacted me about an opportunity
I actively looked for alternate employment
6. Have you accepted a new job?
7. If yes, please tell us where:
8. If you did receive a job offer, did [Mules'R'Us] try to convince you to stay?
No. I told the company not to ask.
9. How satisfied were you with the following aspects of your work at [Mules'R'Us]?
Treated fairly by company
Valued by company
Adequate opportunity for growth/advancement
Compensation fair considering position
10. Was the work you were doing at [Mules'R'Us] what you expected you'd be doing when you were hired?
11. Did you feel that your skills were put to use effectively?
12. Did your supervisor/manager:
Have reasonable expectations?
Reward good work?
13. Do you have any additional comments regarding how you were treated at [Mules'R'Us]?
14. How likely would you be to recommend [Mules'R'Us] to friends/family as a good place to work?
Not at all likely
15. Please tell us what you enjoyed most about working for [Mules'R'Us]:
16. What 1 thing would you like to see change at [Mules'R'Us]?