Back to Examples
Copy & Send
Trade Show Participant Feedback Survey
Thank you for taking part in the [Equine Club of greater Wisconsin's] annual trade show. Please help us make next year's event even more successful by providing us with your candid feedback.
1. How did you become aware of this event?
Participate every year
2. Did the preliminary information about this event properly describe it?
3. If no, what additional information should be included?
4. Did the exhibit information packet give you the materials you needed to properly prepare for this event?
5. If no, what additional materials should be included?
6. Please rate the length of the trade show event:
Just about right
7. Please rate your level of satisfaction with the following:
On-site setup & assistance
Exhibit hall access
Organization/coordination of show
8. Did the special activities within the trade show area effectively attract traffic to the exhibit hall?
9. Do you feel there were a sufficient number of potential customers within the trade show for you to accomplish your goals?
Not even close
More than enough
10. How many inquiries did you receive?
11. What were your total on-site sales?
12. Was this trade show worth your time & money?
Not at all
Very much so
13. Please rate the following aspects of the trade show:
Effectiveness of pre-show promotions
Size of booth
Value of giveaways
Choice of products displayed
Message conveyed by signage
14. What do you feel was the most valuable part of the show?
15. What do you feel was the least valuable part of the show?
16. How likely are you to recommend this trade show to others?
Not at all likely
17. What suggestions would you offer the individuals planning this event for the coming year?
18. Please provide a quote for the promotion of future trade shows:
The following question is optional:
19. Please tell us about you: