Back to Examples
Copy & Send
University Graduation Survey
Congratulations on graduating from [Equine University]. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us regarding your education here.
1. What is your gender?
2. Please tell us about your degree:
Type of degree
Year of graduation
3. How long did it take you to earn this degree?
4. Are you currently employed?
No, but looking for work
No, not looking for work
5. How did you locate your current position?
Directly contacted organization
Career related experience/internship
6. When did you start your job search?
Before senior year
Fall semester of senior year
Spring semester of senior year
7. How would you classify your current primary employment?
Business (commercial or service)
Self-employed or private practice
Professional (lawyer, engineer,..)
College or University
Elementary or Secondary School
Federal, State, or Local government
8. What is your annual income, before tax?
I'd rather not answer
9. How satisfied are you with your current job?
10. How closely related is your current job to your [Equine University] degree?
Not at all related
11. How well did your degree prepare you to successfully perform your current job?
Not at all
12. How competitive has your [Equine University] degree made you in the workplace?
Not at all competitive
13. Are you currently pursuing a post-graduate degree?
14. If yes, what degree are you pursuing?
15. How likely are you to recommend [Equine University] to others?
Not at all likely