Back to Examples
Copy & Send
University Library Evaluation Survey
[Equine University] is committed to meeting the needs of its students & faculty members. Please take a few minutes to candidly evaluate our library collections & services and let us know how we are doing.
1. Are you a:
2. How often do you:
Several times a week
Visit the library
Use our online database
3. When you visit our library, do you generally find what you need?
4. If no, please select the most common reason:
Materials not in database
Could not find materials
Materials not available (missing, overdue,...)
5. Do you feel comfortable asking for assistance at the library?
6. If no, why? (check all that apply)
Like to help self
Staff too busy
Staff hard to find
Don't know where to ask
Afraid to ask
7. How satisfied are you with the hours that the library is open?
8. If you are not satisfied with the library's hours, please tell us why:
9. How comfortable are you using the computers in the library?
Not at all comfortable
10. How often do you use the following resources to complete assignments or do research?
Not at all often
Books (including E-books)
Journals (including E-journals)
Images (photos, maps,...)
Numeric/Scientific data sets (census, genome,...)
11. Please rate the library's ability to assist you with the following:
Find information necessary for research assignments/papers
Prepare or complete coursework
Work on group projects/meet with classmates or friends
Achieve overall academic success
12. In general, how would you rate our library services?
13. Please tell us how we can serve you better:
14. Please indicate your level of satisfaction with the following:
Group & presentation work areas
Quiet areas to study & work
Security (personal & belongings)
Lighting & temperature
15. Please tell us how we can improve the library's buildings & spaces: